- 32-bit high-speed processor
- TCP/IP network communication, with self-adaptive network interface. The communication data is encrypted to ensure information security.
- Supports Wiegand interface for accessing card reader. Wiegand interface supports W26/ W34 and is seamlessly compatible with third-party card reader
- Massive storage with 10, 000 cards information and 50,000 card swiping records
- Supports first card function, super card and super password function, online upgrade function and online remote control of the doors
- Supports various card types such as normal/disabled/blacklist/patrol/visitor/duress/super card, etc.
- Supports tamper-proof alarm for card reader, unsecured door alarm, forced entry door alarm, alarm for door opening timeout, duress alarm, and alarm for invalid card swiping attempts alarm, case in alarm and restore, insufficient storage alarm for offline event, network break alarm
- The recognition and storage of card number with maximum 20 digits
- Supports online and offline operating mode;
- Supports time synchronization via NTP, manual or automatic method
- Watchdog for device running status detection
- Data can be permanently saved when the access controller is powered off
- Client supports attendance function
- High/low temperature resistant design(-20°C to + 65°C)
Network Access Controller – Single-door Access Controller
- Accessible Card Reader: 2 Wiegand readers;
- Input interface: Door Magnetic×1, Door Switch×1, Case Input×1;
- Output interface: Door Switch Relay×1, Alarm Relay×1;
- Uplink Communication Interface: TCP/IP Network Interface;
- Storage with 10,000 cards information and 50,000 access control events
There are no reviews yet.